Prep Time 10mins
- 170g/6oz crabmeat-tinned or fresh
- 2 dsp chopped chives
- 1 dsp finely chopped chilli
- 20ml extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ tbsp fresh lemon juice
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- If using tinned crabmeat-strain off the brine using a nylon seive
- Break up the crab meat and remove any shell and put into a mixing bowl.
- Add the rest of the ingredients to the crab and gently mix together.
- Season with salt and freshly ground black pepper.
- Serve with a crisp green salad-sliced tomato -thinly sliced cucumber
- Decorate with a sprinkle of chopped chillies
- Medium size mixing bowl
- 170g/6oz tin of crabmeat in brine or 120g fresh crabmeat
- 1 Red chilli
- 1 Small lemon
- Extra virgin olive oil